lunedì 12 novembre 2012

LOVE OF THE DAY: SWAN SWAN, BABY SWAN!

SHOP THIS ITEM @ ROMWE:
http://www.romwe.com/


Per la nuova rubrica che inauguro oggi sotto il nome di  "LOVE OF THE DAY" cioè L'AMORE DEL GIORNO,  propongo una borsa molto insolita, ma per quel che mi riguarda assolutamente originale.
LA ADORO!!!!.........



L'ho vista alla blogger Annachiara di I LOVE MY BLOG e GRAZIE ANY...!!!!) poi la sono andata a scovare subito sul sito di FAST FASHION ROMWE.COM, il cui link è rintracciabile sotto alle foto della mitica borsa... :)

La tendenza ANIMAL è presente già da un pò. Vediamo tigri su t.shirt, scarpe con gattini, maglie con stampe ispirate allo ZOO.... Da abbinare principalmente con vestiti sobri, perchè già loro sono abbastanza ingombranti...ed ORIGINALI!!!
Che ne pensate?
fino al prox post...
xoxo Momi :)



SHOP THIS ITEM @ROMWE:
http://www.romwe.com/



Hellooo everyone!!! I am so happy to introduce you my new heading under the name of "LOVE OF THE DAY"  showing you all  my new LOVE, a SWAN inspired bag, which I simply adore and which lovely Annachiara (TNX MY DEAR!!)  from I LOVE MY BLOG showed recently.
The trend ZOO's animals showed on tees, bags, shoes is not a must have and I have to say that to me is absolutely a hit,  if wore  with a half sober look...
What do you think?? Would you ever wear this look???
I  will 4 sure : )... !!!!!

Shop on ROMWE.COM as per links I glued under every pics I am showing you...
Until the next post...
xoxo Momi :)


SHOP THIS ITEM @ ROMWE:
http://www.romwe.com/

2 commenti:

THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR COMMENTS AND YOUR INTEREST FOR FASHION WITH ME, BUT ABOVE ALL, THANKS FOR VISIT MY BLOG!
BUENAS VIBRAS!