domenica 14 agosto 2011

Happy go lucky: dedicato alla mia dolce sorellina

Iole, la mia tenera sorella minore.
Qui, in questa foto, tutto il suo stile "hippy chic".
Da copiare: gli occhiali Zara, collana vintage, maglietta Pimkie.
Una buona notte ed un buon proseguimento di w end...
xoxo momi.
This is my younger sister Iole, and this post is dedicated to her beautiful and fresh / faced look: hippy chic I would say.
I love her sunglasses, which I recommend to buy @ Zara, everywhere in the world; I also love her T-shirt from Pimkie and her so much delicate and vintage necklace.
Wishing you a nice and unique w end... lots of love!
xoxo momi.

1 commento:

  1. Holaa!! Amo tus lentes de sol!!!! son demasiado lindos!!!! =) un besooooo

    RispondiElimina

THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR COMMENTS AND YOUR INTEREST FOR FASHION WITH ME, BUT ABOVE ALL, THANKS FOR VISIT MY BLOG!
BUENAS VIBRAS!